Can a Home Care Provider stop providing care services
The home care provider must secure a place for you for the life of the Home Care Agreement. This only ceases if:
If a provider seeks to cease an Agreement, they must provide you with reasonable written notice as well as help with other arrangements.
- You tell the home care provider, in writing, that you no longer wish to receive care
- You cannot be cared for in the community with the resources available to the home care provider
- You tell the home care provider in writing you wish to move somewhere else where care is not available through the home care provider
- You have not met your responsibilities
- Your condition changes such that home care no longer meets your needs.