How do I get an aged care (ACAT) assessment?


Before you can move into an aged care home you need to have an assessment to establish the level of care you need.  It’s called an ACAT everywhere, except Victoria where it’s called ACAS.


Handy Hint - Did you know that if you can click the CC at the bottom righthand side while the video is playing, captions will appear.  To get rid of them, click CC again.
View transcript of video here