How do I complete a Resident Agreement?


You are almost at the end of your aged care journey.


Handy Hint - Did you know that if you can click the CC at the bottom righthand side while the video is playing, captions will appear.  To get rid of them, click CC again.
View transcript of video here


Summary of tasks in this section:

Check once completed